Saturday, July 16, 2005

It's a Saturday afternoon!

Guess wat am i doing now?....i am waiting for my cami's batt to be fully charged so that i can go for the Com Svc workshop...think if doreen see this, she is going to kill me coz now it's 12.50pm and i am supposed to be there at 1pm! hahah..I am going to be late!super late!

have been so busy the past few weeks..last nite finally get to chill out with my wmg kakis....cool, it was really shiok! went to eastside last nite..the music is still as good! haha...had fun man and i was quite seh....

my presentation is finally over!the presentation that has haunt me for the past 2 weeks...YEAH!

Hmm...only exercise once tis week...no wonder feel so weird....hehee...but no choice, really tied down with work...next week will be back to my exercises...

I want to go shopping!I want to get my white colour shoes! Hee...in the shopping mood ....

It's 1 oredi!and my cami's batt is still charging...oh no....i better go le! ciao!

No comments: